Thinking of getting a cat or just curious to see if your favorite cat breeds are in the top 5!
With so many people choosing to have a cat as a pet, I felt it was a good idea to put some information on the top 5 cat breeds from around the world and what we like about them.
Check out the top 5 list below = )
A vocal breed originating from Thailand. The Siamese is a beautiful breed and their coats can be an incredible range of colours
Hundreds of years ago, Siamese cats were treasured by royal families in Thailand because of their distinctive, unusual, and beautiful appearances.
Like their families, they were in a temple and being pampered by monks and priests. It’s no wonder they are at the top of the 5 breeds from around the world!
Known as the flat-faced breed, Persian’s are fluffy balls of fun. Their long thick coats require regular grooming and maintenance.
This breed has been in the top 5 breeds for decades and won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.
They come in many colours and have a loving cuddly personality.
3. Maine Coon
These guys are a large breed and one of my personal favourites.
Don’t let their size intimidate you, Main-coons are the gentlest of giants and have an impressively thick fluffy coat. They are fierce hunters in almost all conditions and interestingly also have a tendency to grow extra toes!
Another personal favourite and if only up to me they would be at the top of the best cat breeds.
Their gorgeous blue eyes get me every time, some would say this breed is more like a dog than a cat.
These very affectionate, and semi-long coat fluff balls are great for a family.
Looking like a longer haired siamese its no wonder they are so popular.
Follow Us On Pinterest
If you are wanting a cute, calm cuddly cat then the Bengal is not for you. These guys not only look wild but have a lot of energy!
Again another vocal breed also. Their beautiful patterns make them stand out from the rest. Let me tell you there is never a dull day with a Bengal in the house ; )
There we have it the top 5 cat breeds from around the world and what we like about them. No matter the breed all cats are amazing pets.
If you are looking at adding a new furry addition to your family please also consider going to your local SPCA or Shelter and giving an abandoned cat an amazing home = )
As always thanks for reading
- Cat Tree’s – 10 Gift Ideas For Your Cat Or A Cat Lover You Know!Facebook0Pin0 Are you looking for an epic cat tree for your cat? Or perhaps a gift for someone who loves their cats? Well, I have searched and found a range from standard to amazing fun for any cat. Better yet they are all available on amazon how easy is that. See my selections below to …
- Burmese Cat Rescued From Strangers Garage After Missing For 8 Weeks.Facebook0Pin0 Evie the cuddly Burmese cat has an incredible survival tale. Prompting us to share this Burmese cat rescue story. Shortly after moving with her owners to a new rural property, Evie went missing. The owners had intended for Evie to get used to her new home for at least a week or two before …
- Do Cats Remember People And Their Previous FamiliesFacebook0Pin0 If you’ve ever adopted a cat or had to re-home one yourself. You’ve probably asked the question do cats remember people?? Do Cats Remember People?? The answer is yes of course! but the next question is for how long?A recent study proved that cat’s short term memory, although better than dogs is still not …
- 100 Black Cat Names – For Male And Female CatsFacebook0Pin0 Take a look at over 100 different names, you’re sure to find the perfect black cat name for your dark fur-baby. Welcome to Fur Fun with ME!Hi, we love helping owners get to know their pets better!As a qualified vet nurse with over 10 years of experience in the industry, I’m passionate about everything to …
- Cat Vs Dog? How To Decide Which One Is Right For YouFacebook0Pin0 Cat vs Dog, Dog vs Cat, it is a big question, and luckily one that can be answered easily. There are a lot of differences between cats and dogs. Which makes deciding which is better for you more straight forward than you might think. Cat Vs Dog – How To Decide 1: Are you …
- How To Tell If Your A Crazy Cat LadyFacebook0Pin0 Ever wondered where the line between a cat lover and crazy cat lady is? I normally write about a lot of serious pet stuff but it has been a tough week and it feels right to do something fun. Please don’t take this too seriously it is meant for a laugh. 1. Your A …